Monday 26 March 2012

Major Project!

For my major project at Uni i wanted to combine my love for visual merchandising and prop/set making. I wanted to do something that i havent done before so it will be a challenge to me and also gain some new skills in the process. Im decied to do Sweeney Todds cake shop before he became a barber. My plan is to build a shop front with windows and design fake cakes which i will display in the shop windows using my visual merchandises skills. The cakes that i will be making will have elements of fingers, eyes, noses, guts and all sorts mixed in. Im looking forward to making fake food as ive never done it before and trying to make them look as realistic as possible. I shall keep you updated when i start making and will post pictures so you can all see what im getting up to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment